Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visits from Family

I love spending time with family and I love it when people visit me. This was a great week on both counts. My sister, Sandi and my niece, Molly came down to Des Moines to do some shopping and hang out for a night. We had some pool time before heading out for Mexican on a very colorful patio. It was nice to get coffee time with Sandi before leaving for work the next morning too.
Jill, my sister-in-law and I have been talking about a girl's pool weekend for a long time and we finally made it happen. We had a great time this weekend relaxing, knitting and just hanging out together. It was fun to go to the Downtown Farmer's Market on Saturday morning and hit Valley Junction in the afternoon. I even enjoyed the shopping. We had some perfect weather for the pool too. Jill is going home with tan lines!

No comments: