Sunday, January 4, 2009

Looking back at 2008

I have a tiny drawer in the guest room. It's really not big enough for much but it has become home to my ticket stubs. Its a jumbled mess, but all in one place. I used to save the stubs just when I would to to a Broadway show in NYC, but then decided to keep more as a memento. In this photo are lots of ticket stubs from 2008. It's fun to look back and remember all the fun. If you are over 40 and actually want to read the words, you may have to click on the photo to make it larger. (I feel your pain.) At the bottom of the drawer I found a ticket stub from Yankee Stadium (may it RIP) from July of 1994. Dale and I went together to most every one of these events pictured except I went to Frost/Nixon with my Kaley JoBo (niece.) Our kids joined us for several events and that was very fun too. There is plenty of room left in the drawer and I look forward to adding more ticket stubs in 2009. Maybe a St. Louis Cardinal baseball game or even another nascar race. Let the fun begin!!


Comments??
Several people told me that they tried to leave comments on my blog but it would not allow the comment. I checked and changed my privacy settings to allow people to leave a comment without having a blogspot identity. So...if you want to add your comments, great! It should work now.

1 comment:

Ashley Schrage said...

you sure do keep busy. with all the going back to work excitement, i hadn't checked your blog in several days. so even though this is 4 days old, i'm reading it for the first time now :)