Friday, March 30, 2012

First Garden

My home has many flower beds but none of them felt like mine . . . until now! Mollie offered to help me with the garden by my front door and I was thrilled! She is a talented and knowledgeable gardener with a generous spirit. Ashley and Lincoln came over to assist with the project and we were a perfect team! I got Grammy duty and was thrilled to introduce Lincoln to gardening. I am so looking forward to digging in the dirt with him someday and showing him how to plant seeds and find night crawlers! But yesterday Mollie did all the hard work with help from Ashley. I now have a gorgeous garden that makes me smile every time I go outside or pull up in the driveway. I absolutely love being close to family and friends! This is the life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little guy looks like he's getting quite the personality! The little grin on his cute face tells it all! Lincoln is getting so big! Love, Aunt Cindy