Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wedding Photographer?

A wedding photographer, I am NOT! But I love my niece, Chelsea and was willing to do what I could to help with her special wedding day. Thanks to my advisor, Ashley, my co-photographer, Dale and some good luck, I think we got some nice photos to capture the memory of Chelsea and Francisco's wedding day. It was pretty stressful at times. The lighting was a huge challenge and my camera hand actually got sore. I was so focused on the photography that I had to ask Dale on the way home if there had been a message or sermon during the ceremony! It was a great experience and I am glad that I could do a little bit to help. I will post a few photos later after the bride and groom have gotten a chance to see some!

2 comments:

sandi said...

I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

I dare you to post this as your FB profile pic. ;-)