Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Family Shower Photos

Saturday was the family baby shower hosted by my sister, Sandi. If I didn't realize it before Saturday was a reminder that we are surrounded by truly amazing women! Nearly everyone in the room is related to this new baby boy and a few have been such close friends for so many years that they feel just like family!


The first guest was my dear friend, Kelly, my friend for forty years! Darlene has been a dear family friend for fifty years! Friendship has been an amazing blessing and to have these women join us to celebrate the upcoming birth is a true joy.


This precious little Lexi is a cousin to the baby boy who will be born this winter. We love cousins! Some of my cousins and Ashley's cousins were also at the shower. I do realize how fortunate we are to have close relationships with cousins (and sisters and aunts and grandmas.) I am not going to label all the photos, just let me know if you are wondering who is who! On Saturday it was just one huge female family gathering! Thanks so much, Sandi!!














2 comments:

sandi said...

You're welcome, I had a great time, fun to see everyone!!

Anonymous said...

http://respectallpeople.org/media/#c8 tramadol 50mg grasscity - buy tramadol cod