Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It was a great Thanksgiving holiday! I got a head start with Wednesday night Mohawk hockey in Mason City followed by a very relaxing Thursday morning drinking coffee with Dan and Jill. Then I headed across town to celebrate and feast with my sisters and their families. We had a delicious meal together then quickly cleared the table, did dishes and kicked off the Christmas season.

Decorating Christmas cookies after our Thanksgiving dinner is something that we have done in the past and enjoyed. It was fun to do it again this year. Yes, there were men at the family gathering too. They are in the living room gathered around the big TV. It felt good to enjoy a traditional family holiday in Mason City. There is so much change in my life right now so I greatly appreciated the opportunity for tradition and family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda I had a great Thanksgiving Day!! It is always nice to get together with my sisters and their families!!! Love the pictures! Lots of fun! Love, Cindy

sandi said...

I had a good time too, thanks for coming. We always have a great time when we all get together, I feel very blessed. Great pictures.