Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wine Country

I had looked forward to experiencing wine country, Napa and Sonoma Valleys. It was a gorgeous Saturday and lots of people must have felt the same way. Maybe it's because it was the day before the nascar race which takes place in Sonoma County, but there were lots of people and a constant chain of cars on the roads.

After a visit to a very popular winery that was packed with people, we did find this quiet little winery and enjoyed a more peaceful visit. I got to have my glass of wine and we were able to relax and soak up the scenery. We cut the visit short after we had experienced enough traffic. Wine Country is beautiful. I am glad that we got to visit, but it was a bit too busy for me on this fine Saturday afternoon in June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the truck