Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Vacation

Sun has set on another great vacation. This is the sky over Laramie Wyoming on Thursday night. We arrived home late last night. I have unpacked and started laundry. Now it will take a long time to sort through photos and post some on my blog.

I did get the souvenirs unpacked. Here is a glance at our road trip to California. We stopped lots along the way and explored several states. We drove 4720 miles over two weeks. The scenery along the interstate was gorgeous but we also spent many miles off the beaten path and enjoyed little towns, fruit markets, water and people. I am looking forward to sorting through photos, remembering fun times and sharing some of my favorites.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Wow 3 balls in one trip! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos.