Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just Call Me Grammy

Ashley and Travis are expecting a baby at the end of December. That means that I get to be a grandma!! I am beyond thrilled. I am super excited and I am feeling incredibly blessed. I have been praying for this baby for years and now we are just five months away from meeting the little one. I am also thrilled for Ashley and Travis to start their own incredible journey as parents! This is most definitely a new chapter in my life which is very welcome! My family is growing!! (This plaque was a gift from a co-worker when I first announced the news.)

3 comments:

Kris Hoskinson said...

so exciting! :) congrats grandma!

Ashley Schrage said...

what a cute post :) travis and i both agree you're going to be the best grammy ever.

Tobi said...

What a wonderful blessing! It made my day to see your post, and is truly an answer to prayer. Looking forward to hearing about the adventure for all!!