Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Next Generation

Weston, my great nephew, turned one and we celebrated! He had fun and was a wonderful entertainer. I just love spending time with the littlest family members. It's a whole new chapter in our family and it's exciting to watch it unfold.

Brecken is my other great nephew, born just several months after his cousin, Weston. I have gotten to see him several times this summer and he is learning something new every time. It's fun to play with him.

Izzie is my great niece and Weston's big sister. She seems to be in constant motion. She is very smart and gives a great tour of the farm, chickens, turkeys and rabbit.

How can you get a good photo of three little ones? This was too challenging for me even with Grandpa Dan helping out. They are all so sweet and I am glad to get to join in the fun!

1 comment:

sandi said...

Great picture, but Grandpa Dan, I just can't get used to that!