Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Dale's idea of a birthday weekend was fantastic! Sunday was another gorgeous day. I met my friend, Jackie at our neighborhood coffee shop for a leisurely latte outdoors in the sunshine. Dale and I spent the afternoon at the I-Cubs game. It was a beautiful day to be at the ballpark. We saw Ryne Sanberg, the new manager and we ate hot dogs and peanuts! Too bad that the I-Cubs didn't win but we thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon. To make the weekend even better Dale got a device and successfully got all of my documents off the computer that seemed to crash a couple of months ago. Now the documents and all my photos are on my brand new computer and I did not have to deal with the hassle! I just love that!! The birthday is officially over and now it's time to get ready for work on Monday. Just four more days of work before our next adventure!

No comments: