Saturday, March 27, 2010

Healthier Eating

Since joining the gym I have been making a good effort to cook healthier meals at home. After work yesterday I stopped at the grocery store to replenished my supply of produce. I decided to grill some pork chops but couldn't decide on a vegetable. I had just gotten pea pods, broccoli, asparagus, red bell peppers and a few other beautiful veggies. Since I couldn't choose I just started throwing a bit of each into a pan and did a quick stir fry. It was so rich with colors that Dale grabbed his camera and photographed while I tossed the veggies around in the pan. It was delicious with the pork! I have been doing well but still wish that veggies tasted as good as cookies! My taste buds often prefer less healthy choices, but I do try to resist more often now.

No comments: