Thursday, December 29, 2011

Timber!

9:00 AM
9:30 AM

10:00 AM

Noon

Both pine trees were removed from my front yard today...all before noon! The first time I looked at the house I didn't like the placement of the trees. I thought the trees looked like an old man house. I struggled with taking down a living tree that was creating habitat but left the huge pine in the back yard for the birds and squirrels. I love deciduous trees, fall color, spring blossoms and interesting bark. I am very excited to plant two or three trees in the spring. I don't like the green shutters either but that job may need to wait till spring too.

1 comment:

Kymm said...

I see your point on the trees now. Kind of ugly and they overwhelmed the house, too. As for the shutters--well, one thing at a time! Happy new home!