Sunday, August 8, 2010

Knitting with Jill

I had a great weekend with Jill. She came down on Friday night and stayed until Sunday. We spent most of our time in the pool or knitting in the air conditioning. It was so relaxing to just sit and knit and talk. Saturday afternoon we finally got dressed and did a little shopping. . . mostly for yarn. I actually purchased yarn for two new knitting projects. I am almost finished with my current project; a farmer's market bag. Last night I started a new project, a mobius scarf. With this horrible heat, I love the thought of having to bundle up in a warm thick scarf this winter. I also have some yarn ready to start an afghan but that will wait. I cannot have more than two projects going at one time! It was so fun to spend the weekend with Jill . . . relaxing and fun!

No comments: