Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Snapshots

I may have mentioned that we had a wonderful family Easter celebration! When I bought a house with a basketball court I seriously considered taking a jack hammer to it but I am so glad that I decided to keep it. We had some great family competition and entertainment.


People were cheering from the family room as they watched out the window and gradually everybody ended up outside. It was a gorgeous day.














Lincoln got lots of attention and enjoyed all the activities lots. There was plenty of entertainment and cuddles.



Brecken was so sweet even though he didn't feel very well. It was fun to watch him explore and play with his grandpa and family.




I absolutely loved having the house and yard filled with family. This is exactly what I had hoped for when I moved and it was great. We had twenty five people all eating in one room and plenty of room to spread out afterward. I hope that everybody had as much fun as I did. I am already looking forward to the next family gathering!

1 comment:

Kymm said...

I'm glad you kept that basketball court, too. Looks like it was the place to be on Easter!