Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

High School football season has started! It was so fun to watch my nephew, Jake play with the Mason City Mohawks on Friday night. I just wish it hadn't been 92 degrees. This was not football weather.

Sunday night was our annual visit to the Dayton Rodeo. I always enjoy it more than I expect. The weather was perfect; in the sixties. I don't know this man in the photo but I got to see lots of the back of his big hat every time there was action on the left side of the arena.


Monday was the last game of the I-Cubs season and again the weather was perfect; about seventy degrees. We tried to go to the game on Saturday night but it was rained out, so I got my last baseball hot dog of the season on Labor Day.

1 comment:

sandi said...

Wow, you had a fun filled week-end!